Become a Fittraction Trainer
ABOUT THE TEAM
The main Fittraction team is composed of two people who have passion and experience with the wellness industry but also have the technical foundation to build effective and intuitive solutions. Before we were co-founders, we met at a powerlifting gym in 2018, where we shared a strength coach. We both resonated around the shortcomings that we had experienced together. In addition, we connected over past experiences as personal trainers and coaches, similar career paths as software engineers, and a desire for purposeful work to solve meaningful problems.
Fittraction is seeking entrepreneurial-minded personal trainers looking to increase their earning potential beyond increased hourly rates and the number of training sessions. If you are collaborative, a self-starter, and want to be part of the fitness revolution, this is the opportunity for you. Fittraction has validation in the health club space, increasing gym usage of users by over 200%, and in the freelance training space. We are seeking and fitness enthusiasts that are hungry to take their fitness careers to the next level.
LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES WHO ARE
- Hungry, yet established: Our ideal trainer has some clientele and is able to make a steady income on personal training. He/she may have a second job, but is working on building a career in fitness. The trainer is eager to find new opportunities to market themselves to prospective clients.
- Forward-thinking, yet old school: Our ideal trainer is a good people person, realizes that in-person accountability is one of the leading factors for success, and excels in establishing rapport with clients. The trainer also realizes that technology has a role to play in the future of the training industry, and has not closed their minds into thinking that things “will always work the way they’ve worked”.
- Tech-savvy, yet personal: Our ideal trainer has a basic understanding of social media (understands its importance, not necessarily has run large campaigns before), mobile applications, and digital etiquette. At the same time, they understand the importance of 1:1 connection via both in-person and direct messaging
- Entrepreneurial: Trainer is looking for ways to increase their earning potential outside of just higher rates and more training sessions. Experience in experimenting in online fitness programs, Instagram fitness, selling pdf workouts, online groups, etc, are a plus.
- Provide in-person training
- Build custom workouts for prospective and current clients on the Fittraction application
- Engage with clients on the application to insight accountability and motivation
- Work with clients to build cost-effective training routines, combining online app-based workout content with in-person training.
- Optionally give “tech talks” on different fitness and wellness concepts to prospective clients
- Certification a plus but not required
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Self-starter, eager to engage with startup founders to improve application and business (opportunities for equity stake available)